RadioBanter

-   -   Are CB'ers and no-coders interchangable? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/107979-cbers-no-coders-interchangable.html)

Slow Code October 27th 06 01:08 AM

Are CB'ers and no-coders interchangable?

I know they're both equally anoying. Anyone can take a look at Mark in the
Dark and figure that out, but is there really a difference?

SC

an_old_friend October 27th 06 08:52 AM

marqueer wants to eat Slow code's ass out

wrote:
On Fri, 27 Oct 2006 00:08:27 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I know they're both equally anoying. Anyone can take a look at Mark in the
Dark and figure that out, but is there really a difference?

why should they be after all it is not like one must chose one over
the other

SC

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

an_old_friend October 27th 06 06:12 PM