RadioBanter

-   -   Omega One Radio - The Tood Show Back! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/108080-omega-one-radio-tood-show-back.html)

NO9GL October 27th 06 11:30 PM

Omega One Radio - The Tood Show Back!

We going strong again and talked about rat******* Slow Code from
Denver plus bitchwhore Steve Robeson and how they trouble makers for
everyone. While talk about robeson, I put mic in pants and fart and
everyone laff thier asses off! The Tood Show is humerous too so
listen for next one next time.

Slow Code October 28th 06 01:30 AM

Omega One Radio - The Tood Show Back!

(NO9GL) wrote in
:

We going strong again and talked about rat******* Slow Code from
Denver plus bitchwhore Steve Robeson and how they trouble makers for
everyone. While talk about robeson, I put mic in pants and fart and
everyone laff thier asses off! The Tood Show is humerous too so
listen for next one next time.

ROFL.

Todd needs to move back to 13556, I can't hear him on 6950.

SC

an_old_friend October 28th 06 04:16 AM

Omega One Radio - The Tood Show Back!

Slow Code wrote:
(NO9GL) wrote in
:

We going strong again and talked about rat******* Slow Code from
Denver plus bitchwhore Steve Robeson and how they trouble makers for
everyone. While talk about robeson, I put mic in pants and fart and
everyone laff thier asses off! The Tood Show is humerous too so
listen for next one next time.

ROFL.

Todd needs to move back to 13556, I can't hear him on 6950.

well according to his blog that is in the works

SC

RadioGuy October 31st 06 07:01 AM

Omega One Radio - The Tood Show Back!

In article t,
says...
(NO9GL) wrote in
:

We going strong again and talked about rat******* Slow Code from
Denver plus bitchwhore Steve Robeson and how they trouble makers for
everyone. While talk about robeson, I put mic in pants and fart and
everyone laff thier asses off! The Tood Show is humerous too so
listen for next one next time.

ROFL.

Todd needs to move back to 13556, I can't hear him on 6950.

SC

Maybe he doesn't care if you can hear him. I wouldn't.