RadioBanter

-   -   We're all "liers" (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/108259-re-were-all-liers.html)

Slow Code October 30th 06 12:56 AM

We're all "liers"

"A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote in :

Whatever the topic, you can bet that Mark is an expert on it. Then, when
someone points out his errors he calls them "liers".

If we're all "liers" I wish he would at least spell it correctly. It makes
me feel like I'm a prisoner at name calling convention for retards.

SC

RadioGuy October 31st 06 07:27 AM

We're all "liers"

In article t,
says...
"A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote in :

Whatever the topic, you can bet that Mark is an expert on it. Then, when
someone points out his errors he calls them "liers".

If we're all "liers" I wish he would at least spell it correctly. It makes
me feel like I'm a prisoner at name calling convention for retards.

SC

You are the head retard of this group! Self appointed.

Not Cocksucker Lloyd October 31st 06 01:25 PM

We're all "liers"

RadioGay wrote:
In article t,
says...
"A. G. Bell" anon@anon wrote in :

Whatever the topic, you can bet that Mark is an expert on it. Then, when
someone points out his errors he calls them "liers".

If we're all "liers" I wish he would at least spell it correctly. It makes
me feel like I'm a prisoner at name calling convention for retards.

SC

You are the head retard of this group! Self appointed.

What's the matter, isn't your two-term limit meeting your approval?

[email protected] October 31st 06 06:02 PM

get help

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:

get over your obesstion with lloyd and me, mr turd

Slow Code November 1st 06 12:43 AM

get help Markie

"Mark in the Dark" wrote in
ups.com:

get over your obesstion with lloyd and me, mr turd

Lloyd and you... Does Gavrielah know yet?

Markie, Maybe you could remind Woger he won a k00k award and that you and
him have something in common now because you won one too. Maybe you can
talk about your awards and be best buddies again. Then have Lloyd deliver
some pizza and the three of you have a threesome and talk about how you
hate ham radio.

SC