RadioBanter

-   -   IC-746PRO - FULL DUTY CYCLE (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/108386-ic-746pro-full-duty-cycle.html)

[email protected] October 31st 06 08:03 PM

IC-746PRO - FULL DUTY CYCLE

I just received my new rig and was wondering if anyone has had any
problems with the IC-746PRO running full power during full duty
cycles such as SSTV or PSK-31. I cant imagine why I would want to
run PSK in full power, but I can on SSTV...but I dont want to
overwork the rig, and I wanna give it sufficient time to cool if I
need to. I just received my general ticket and im pretty new to the
HF rigs all together, and I know its probably a stupid question to
most veteran ham operators, so I apologize in advance for my
ignorance!

Posted with NewsLeecher v3.7 Final