RadioBanter

-   -   I know what K4YZ feels like now. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/108540-i-know-what-k4yz-feels-like-now.html)

Slow Code November 3rd 06 12:55 AM

I know what K4YZ feels like now.

Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog AKA
RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

SC

[email protected] November 3rd 06 02:06 AM

Slow Code wrote:
Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog AKA
RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

SC

it even worse than the lazy ****-tards hating cw. its more of the
radical homosexual agenda that democrats like markie & chris love.

chris, or whatever that fag is calling itself, will attack whoever
stands up for decent american values. you scare them sc because they
know you're right.

RadioGuy November 3rd 06 03:58 AM

I know what K4YZ feels like now.

In article t,
says...

Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog AKA
RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

SC

You're such an idiot. I'm not Chris!!!

RadioGuy November 3rd 06 03:59 AM

I know what K4YZ feels like now.

In article .com,
says...

Slow Code wrote:
Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog AKA
RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

SC

it even worse than the lazy ****-tards hating cw. its more of the
radical homosexual agenda that democrats like markie & chris love.

chris, or whatever that fag is calling itself, will attack whoever
stands up for decent american values. you scare them sc because they
know you're right.

You look like a real idiot when you respond to your own post you retard.
You're a closet gay since you keep bringing it up. The people that
bring it up are usually gay.

an_old_friend November 3rd 06 04:09 PM

I know what K4YZ feels like now. he should feel like a harssing loser

RadioGuy wrote:
In article t,
says...

Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog AKA
RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

SC

You're such an idiot. I'm not Chris!!!

indeed he is stupid

Slow Code November 4th 06 12:16 AM

I know what K4YZ feels like now.

wrote in
oups.com:

Slow Code wrote:
Morkie Morgan, KB9RQZ is always harrassing Steve. Now we got PapaDog
AKA RadioGuy or Chris harrassing me. I know what Steve feels like now.

Fortunately for Steve, I and RRAP, it's easy to ignore retards.

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and stop crapping
on the newsgroup.

SC

it even worse than the lazy ****-tards hating cw. its more of the
radical homosexual agenda that democrats like markie & chris love.

chris, or whatever that fag is calling itself, will attack whoever
stands up for decent american values. you scare them sc because they
know you're right.

I hear you.

Having to learn something for a ham license scares them too. Now if they
want to learn CW up to 15 wpm I'd have a QSO with them, but I ain't got
time to listen to the 5 wpm CW from a nickle Extra.

SC

K4YZ November 6th 06 08:19 AM

KB9RQZ Uttering yet ANOTHER Death Threat!

wrote:
On Fri, 03 Nov 2006 00:55:15 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

I wish Chris AKA RadioGuy and Markie would learn CW and crapping on the
newsgroup.

your will be dead first

Porkie Morkie can't get away from threatening others!

Steve, K4YZ