RadioBanter

-   -   need help in project (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/110143-need-help-project.html)

[email protected] November 22nd 06 02:11 PM

need help in project

hi
i am a student of engineering.

i got a project for my final year. that is to make a mobile signal
jammer.
i need help.
if some one kindly provide me the circuit diagram of mobile signal
jammer.
thankyou

Bert Hyman November 22nd 06 02:22 PM

need help in project

() wrote in news:1164204680.222619.108240
@h48g2000cwc.googlegroups.com:

i am a student of engineering.

Of course you are.

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN |

Slow Code November 23rd 06 12:02 AM

need help in project

wrote in
oups.com:

hi
i am a student of engineering.

i got a project for my final year. that is to make a mobile signal
jammer.
i need help.
if some one kindly provide me the circuit diagram of mobile signal
jammer.
thankyou

You need to ask your question to the retards in the CB group. Most of
those losers probably know a lot about jamming mobile.

SC

John Doe November 23rd 06 01:12 AM

need help in project

"helmsman1" wrote in message
On 22 Nov 2006 06:11:20 -0800, wrote:

hi
i am a student of engineering.

i got a project for my final year. that is to make a mobile signal
jammer.
i need help.
if some one kindly provide me the circuit diagram of mobile signal
jammer.
thankyou

A graduate of WHATS A MATTA U no doubt!

No probably a product of SCREW-U