RadioBanter

-   -   crapthon goes on (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/110194-re-crapthon-goes.html)

Not Lloyd November 23rd 06 06:20 AM

crapthon goes on

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

Slow Code wrote:
I just start the threads, You people need to keep them going.

no we don't we and you and the ARS would better off if you stoped
..
,
..
,
Yes, you DO, Mork. You continue the crapathon ad-nauseum. "WE" and the ARS
would be better served if you were to earn your ticket the way Slow Code and
many of us have...and that does not involve waiting for rules changes so you
can be handed a welfare ticket to work HF.
See you on 17 meters....