RadioBanter

-   -   I wish you people would ignore the retard. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/110572-i-wish-you-people-would-ignore-retard.html)

Slow Code November 30th 06 01:29 AM

I wish you people would ignore the retard.

Everytime you people follow-up to Markie, he gets another post he can use
to crap on the group again. If you ignore his posts we can reduce the
number of his turds in the group by half because there will be fewer posts
for him to crap on. So please people, work with me on this and we'll be
able to cut the CRAP in RRAP.

Thanks, 73, Good luck on the code test.

SC

Brian Denley November 30th 06 04:12 AM

I wish you people would ignore the retard.

We could cut the even more crap if you would go away and stop OT posting.

--
Brian Denley

ink.net...

Slow Code December 1st 06 12:40 AM

I wish you people would ignore the retard.

"Brian Denley" wrote in
:

We could cut the even more crap if you would go away and stop OT
posting.

--
Brian Denley

Do you listen to CW on your shortwave?