RadioBanter

-   -   Mark, if I pay you enough, will you let me slap the shit out of you? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/110731-re-mark-if-i-pay-you-enough-will-you-let-me-slap-shit-out-you.html)

Lloyd December 1st 06 04:03 PM

Mark, if I pay you enough, will you let me slap the shit out of you?

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 22:27:12 -0500, wrote:
On Fri, 1 Dec 2006 04:11:05 +0100 (CET),
(Slow Code)
wrote:

It would sure make me feel a lot better if you would.

defining term of what you means and how and who you are what safegraud
I have and it could disuccussed
no sex that would be criminal

Now *that* is worth sigging. Mark is definitely interested in letting
SC slap the sh*t out of him. Bwa hahahahah! No offense intended, but
this post made me laugh out loud.

And remember, Slow Code, sex would be criminal. Be gentle. Bwa
hahahahahaha!

I should disengage my kill filters more often.