RadioBanter

-   -   Anyone hear Omega One lately? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/110820-anyone-hear-omega-one-lately.html)

Slow Code December 3rd 06 12:34 AM

Anyone hear Omega One lately?

The re-Todd doesn't seem to be promoting it as much. Maybe he just used
it to get a date: "Hey baby, I got my own radio station, wanna see some
cartoons?"

SC

A. G. Bell December 3rd 06 03:04 AM

Anyone hear Omega One lately?

"Slow Code" wrote in message
ink.net...
The re-Todd doesn't seem to be promoting it as much. Maybe he just used
it to get a date: "Hey baby, I got my own radio station, wanna see some
cartoons?"

SC

Cartoons??? But...but...but...Todd thinks they are art!

Boris Uberschlammdreck in Glorius Republik of Uzbekistan December 3rd 06 05:37 PM

Slow Code wrote:
The re-Todd doesn't seem to be promoting it as much. Maybe he just used
it to get a date: "Hey baby, I got my own radio station, wanna see some
cartoons?"

SC

GREAT NEWS PEOPLE !!!!

A whole bunch of "behind the scenes" videos from Omega Radio
have been uploaded to Youtube dot com - The links are below - enjoy
them!

Omega Radio (backstage videos):

1) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a4ndkUtrHWM

2) http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z5mLtSNoZS8