RadioBanter

-   -   Broken Promises... (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/111321-re-broken-promises.html)

Slow Code December 11th 06 01:49 AM

Broken Promises...

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:20:28 -0500, "Roger" anon@anon wrote:

not anybody do have any ability to post anything about radio

Markie,

I post radio all the time, but you're two lazy to want to be a good ham. I
told you I'd help you learn CW so you could get on HF and **** people off.

SC

Not Cocksucker Lloyd December 11th 06 02:48 PM

Broken Promises...

wrote:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 01:49:46 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:20:28 -0500, "Roger" anon@anon wrote:

not anybody do have any ability to post anything about radio

Markie,

I post radio all the time

you have never posted about radio SC

...., but you're two lazy to want to be a good ham.

lying again SC

told you I'd help you learn CW so you could get on HF and **** people off.

I am not able to learn Morse and no no real interest in either Morse
nor ****ing people

But you "claim" learning morse is easy, Marqueer.

K4YZ December 12th 06 11:48 AM

Wassa Matta Morkie...Don't Like Being Quoted Out Of Context..?!?! Gee...What Goes Around Comes Around, Fatboy

wrote:
On 11 Dec 2006 06:48:01 -0800, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 01:49:46 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:20:28 -0500, "Roger" anon@anon wrote:

not anybody do have any ability to post anything about radio

Markie,

I post radio all the time

you have never posted about radio SC

...., but you're two lazy to want to be a good ham.

lying again SC

told you I'd help you learn CW so you could get on HF and **** people off.

I am not able to learn Morse and no no real interest in either Morse
nor ****ing people

But you "claim" learning morse is easy, Marqueer.

no woger Robeson lies and says I do

Sorry, Morkie...I quoted your words EXACTLY...

Perhaps you've learned a lesson here and will exercise more
restraint in YOUR misquoting in the future...?!?! Or shall we simply
continue demonstrating that you are a lying misquoter?

Steve, K4YZ

Not Cocksucker Lloyd December 12th 06 01:47 PM

Broken Promises...

wrote:
On 11 Dec 2006 06:48:01 -0800, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

On Mon, 11 Dec 2006 01:49:46 GMT, Slow Code wrote:

Mark in the Dark, wrote in
:

On Sun, 10 Dec 2006 17:20:28 -0500, "Roger" anon@anon wrote:

not anybody do have any ability to post anything about radio

Markie,

I post radio all the time

you have never posted about radio SC

...., but you're two lazy to want to be a good ham.

lying again SC

told you I'd help you learn CW so you could get on HF and **** people off.

I am not able to learn Morse and no no real interest in either Morse
nor ****ing people

But you "claim" learning morse is easy, Marqueer.

no woger Robeson lies and says I do

You do lie, Marqueer, and you did claim Morse Code was easy to learn.
You can't lie your way out of it like you try to do with most things
you post.