RadioBanter

-   -   my website (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/111969-my-website.html)

micka December 18th 06 06:05 PM

my website

hello everybody

this my french website http://mickael.jugnon.free.fr

good surf on my website for people understand french !!!

73's Mickael

helmsman December 18th 06 10:48 PM

my website

On Mon, 18 Dec 2006 19:05:04 +0100, "micka"
wrote:

hello everybody

this my french website http://mickael.jugnon.free.fr

good surf on my website for people understand french !!!

73's Mickael

And for those like me that don't read or write French, the FireFox
browser with translation is a cool tool :')

micka December 19th 06 01:38 AM

my website

yes is cool !!! You like my website ? you can write a message on my
guestbook or send me e-mail for translate to my geustbook in french

73's mickael
http://mickael.jugnon.free.fr