RadioBanter

-   -   A Christmas Present Everyone Can Afford (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/112079-christmas-present-everyone-can-afford.html)

U-Know-Who December 21st 06 03:55 AM

why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name

wrote in message
On 20 Dec 2006 17:26:49 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name

Befoulded? Is that some kind of Jewish thing?

Steve Robeson, LPN
Winchester, TN
K4YZ

stop the self promotion steve
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

an_old_friend December 21st 06 03:57 AM

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On 20 Dec 2006 17:26:49 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name

Befoulded? Is that some kind of Jewish thing?

sad you are an antisemtic too Tom

U-Know-Who December 21st 06 04:22 AM

why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
oups.com...

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On 20 Dec 2006 17:26:49 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name

Befoulded? Is that some kind of Jewish thing?

sad you are an antisemtic too Tom

Sad that you are too ****ing stupid to know otherwise. I don't have anything
against anyone's religion. I asked a question. As far as I can tell the word
does not exist in your context.

U-Know-Who December 21st 06 05:07 AM

why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name

wrote in message
On Wed, 20 Dec 2006 22:22:21 -0600, "U-Know-Who"
wrote:

"an_old_friend" wrote in message
groups.com...

wrote:

why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name

Befoulded? Is that some kind of Jewish thing?

sad you are an antisemtic too Tom

Sad that you are too ****ing stupid to know otherwise

nah Tom you are making an antisemtic remark
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

An Anti-Semitic remark would have a derogatory nature to it. Mine didn't,
Moron. I've met many Jews I like. You just love to be a victim, pussy.

NoMoreSpam December 21st 06 05:15 PM

U-Know-Who wrote:
wrote in message
On 20 Dec 2006 17:26:49 -0800, "K4YZ" wrote:

why does steve try to use veterans to imporve his befoulded name

Befoulded? Is that some kind of Jewish thing?

sad you are an antisemtic too Tom

Sad that you are too ****ing stupid to know otherwise. I don't have anything
against anyone's religion.

Except for those ****ing ragheads, that is. Then that's not a religion, it's an
excuse for being a psychotic terrorist.

Bill Turner December 22nd 06 01:26 AM

A Christmas Present Everyone Can Afford

Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT

[email protected] December 22nd 06 11:52 AM

Bill Turner wrote:
Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT

Bill, I respectfully disagree. Your strategy works with normal people.
Robesin isn't normal, and he'll only go away when his ISP is shut off.
He's the originator of the infamous "MARS IS Amareur Radio"
declaration and the excrement eating thread. At the moment, he's got
himself wrapped up in the flag, so he's untouchable even if off-topic.

Dr.Ace December 22nd 06 12:52 PM

"Bill Turner" wrote in message
Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT

Non illigitamus carborundum
Merry Christmas
Ace - WH2T

K4YZ December 22nd 06 12:59 PM

Two-Faced Brain (N0IMD) Strikes Again

wrote (N0IMD):
Bill Turner wrote:
Please folks, do not reply to these off topic posts.

If these idiots never get any replies, they will eventually give up
and go away.

Thanks,

Bill, W6WRT

Bill, I respectfully disagree. Your strategy works with normal people.
Robesin isn't normal, and he'll only go away when his ISP is shut off.
He's the originator of the infamous "MARS IS Amareur Radio"
declaration and the excrement eating thread. At the moment, he's got
himself wrapped up in the flag, so he's untouchable even if off-topic.

Bill...Welcome to the "logic" of Brian P Burke, N0IMD, hiding
behind one of his "anonymous" screen names as "hot--ham-and-cheese"

Brian has participated, along with Leonard H Anderson (unlicensed)
and Mark Morgan (KB9RQZ) in an anti-Amateur Radio tirades and has
fallen flat on his face in one prognostication about Amateur Radio
after another. He doesn't like it that I've been right.

One of Brain's favorite tactics is to take comments out-of-context
and then try to represent them as the entire "gist" of the comments.

My "MARS IS AMATEUR RADIO" comment refered to the fact that
the MARS program was staffed almost entirely by Amateur Radio licensees
and was in the very spirit of what it means to be an Amateur Radio
licensee...He doesn't want to repeat THAT part since it wouldn't serve
his purposes. (to try and embarrass me)

He also claims that I am repsonsible for the "excrement eating"
thread. That's a blatant lie. His "friend", Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ, is
SOLELY RESPONSIBLE for the authorship of those subject lines and use of
profanity. You won't see my subject lines repeating it..

Brain, of course, has NEVER owned up to any one of his own
misrepresentatiuons of Amateur Radio. He has made ludicrous claims
that have failed to meet any statndard of proof or substance, including
any one of several claims of having been a DX station,
misrepresentations about MARS, RACES, ARES, and other poorly
conceptualized opinions that have fallen by the wayside as failing the
test of evidence.

Everyone's entitled to their opinions. Brain's opinions of me are
obviously low as he, despite having allegedly been a veteran himself,
are anti-veteran and anti-volunteer. I've rubbed his nose in one
failed opinion after another.

So...There's my $0.02. Do with it as you will, but I'd take a BIG
grain of salt with any traffic coming from "hot-ham-and-cheese", as you
are welcome to do with mine.

73

Steve, K4YZ

Steveo December 22nd 06 09:18 PM

K4YZ TARD

"K4YZ" wrote:

Steve, K4YZ//SLAP

Why don't you and your homo ham buddy owner get a ****ing room already,
Steve? Or at least keep your lame breeding ritual out of rrcb.

Thanks.