RadioBanter

-   -   Change in ARS numbers Pool - Guesses added 12/31/06 (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/112862-re-change-ars-numbers-pool-guesses-added-12-31-06-a.html)

[email protected] January 2nd 07 04:48 AM

Change in ARS numbers Pool - Guesses added 12/31/06

FlintStoned Snipped

Heard you the first 2 times

Not sure of the point of your comment.

ofcourse you're not sure, you pushy big mouth broad!

I only repost it when there is a
correction or addition.

or when you're not busy being a complete pain in the ass to the people
around you in the real world.

Dee, N8UZE

John Smith I January 2nd 07 04:54 AM

Change in ARS numbers Pool - Guesses added 12/31/06

I have seen smaller men than you, but so redundantly incessant?

You have a real talent; ignoramus!

JS

Not Cocksucker Lloyd January 6th 07 10:35 PM

Simple fool Markie

an old friend wrote:
MarQueerMyDear wrote:
John Smith I wrote:

I have seen smaller men than you, but so redundantly incessant?

Did you say that before or after you swollowed brian's load?

backlsiding on your therapy I see woger

"Backsliding" on your Hooked On Phonics studies I see, Marqueer the
high school dropout who pretends he has "three college degrees" yet
can't spell past the 3rd grade level.

an_old_friend January 7th 07 02:24 AM

Simple fool woger

Not Cocksucker Lloyd wrote:
an old friend wrote:
MarQueerMyDear wrote:
John Smith I wrote:

I have seen smaller men than you, but so redundantly incessant?
Did you say that before or after you swollowed brian's load?

backlsiding on your therapy I see woger

"Backsliding"

yes woger you are backsliding on your therapy