RadioBanter

-   -   Stop it at ONCE! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/113048-re-stop-once.html)

NOVFP January 5th 07 11:39 PM

Stop it at ONCE!

"Lloyd Davies" wrote:
Bad Dalek! Bad Dalek!
Suck Dick! Suck Dick!

I enjoy sex into the buttrectum... how about you?

Lloyd

Is that you Dad?

Who's gonna ride Bodacious?
Who's gonna tame him down?
Look out for Bodacious,
he's bound to hold his ground.
Here comes Bodacious,
ya'll just step aside.
Big and bad Bodacious
takes a toll from those who ride.

CATCH ME ON CH-11
BODACIOUS
http://i17.tinypic.com/491oksn.jpg

Dalek #2 January 6th 07 08:38 AM

Stop it at ONCE!

"NOVFP" wrote in message news:enmnoe$9dt$1@authreader02...
"Lloyd Davies" wrote:
Bad Dalek! Bad Dalek!
Suck Dick! Suck Dick!

I enjoy sex into the buttrectum... how about you?

Lloyd

Is that you Dad?

Mention anal sex, abnormal behaviour, or boy on boy sex, enter Roger
Wiseman, AB8MQ, the Authority Supreme in matters disgusting.
With lesser degrees of anal sex and abhorrent behavior in the offing, enter
Mark Morgan, KB9RQZ, self-professed and admitted bisexual.
Would you want either of these guys around YOUR kids? Would you even want
them in the same neighborhood?

Not Cocksucker Lloyd January 6th 07 10:23 PM

Stop it at ONCE!

"Lloyd Davies" wrote:
Bad Dalek! Bad Dalek!
Suck Dick! Suck Dick!

I enjoy sex into the buttrectum... how about you?

Lloyd

Is that you Dad?

Mention anal sex, abnormal behaviour, or boy on boy sex,

And little Lloydie is there with his tiny clit sticking out.

Would you want either of these guys around YOUR kids? Would you even want
them in the same neighborhood?

Yet, you were arrested for child pornography, Davies.