RadioBanter

-   -   RFD (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/113483-rfd.html)

Tex January 12th 07 11:04 PM

RFD

"Cecil Moore" wrote in message
et...
Bob Brock wrote:
The acronym "RFD" stands for "Request for Discussion."

I always thought it was, "Rural Free Delivery". :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Apparently Mark Morgan thinks that it means "Reserved For Dyslexics".

[email protected] January 12th 07 11:07 PM

RFD

Bob Brock wrote:
The acronym "RFD" stands for "Request for Discussion."

I always thought it was, "Rural Free Delivery". :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Apparently Mark Morgan thinks that it means "Reserved For Dyslexics".

poor morkins.........another social mis fit left behind!

[email protected] January 12th 07 11:09 PM

RFD

Bob Brock wrote:
The acronym "RFD" stands for "Request for Discussion."

I always thought it was, "Rural Free Delivery". :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Apparently Mark Morgan thinks that it means "Reserved For Dyslexics".

It is common and polite practice to use the the expanded phrase in the
first useage with the acronym in parenthesis. Then to use the acronym
thereafter is appropriate.

It's kind of funny watching all the anonninnies getting in their last
licks before having to go straight.

[email protected] January 12th 07 11:13 PM

RFD

Bob Brock wrote:
The acronym "RFD" stands for "Request for Discussion."

I always thought it was, "Rural Free Delivery". :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Apparently Mark Morgan thinks that it means "Reserved For Dyslexics".

It is common and polite practice to use the the expanded phrase in the
first useage with the acronym in parenthesis. Then to use the acronym
thereafter is appropriate.

It's kind of funny watching all the anonninnies getting in their last
licks before having to go straight.

are you going straight brian?

Tex January 13th 07 01:40 AM

RFD

wrote in message
oups.com...

Bob Brock wrote:
The acronym "RFD" stands for "Request for Discussion."

I always thought it was, "Rural Free Delivery". :-)
--
73, Cecil http://www.w5dxp.com

Apparently Mark Morgan thinks that it means "Reserved For Dyslexics".

It is common and polite practice to use the the expanded phrase in the
first useage with the acronym in parenthesis. Then to use the acronym
thereafter is appropriate.

It's kind of funny watching all the anonninnies getting in their last
licks before having to go straight.

Aw, gee, Alice. Say it ain't so! Billy Smith expounding upon what is or is
not appropriate.
Perhaps you could use your "polite practice" expertise to assist Mark with
his dismal attempts at communicating herein.

[email protected] January 13th 07 04:33 AM

RFD

wrote:

Bob Brock wrote:
The acronym "RFD" stands for "Request for Discussion."

I always thought it was, "Rural Free Delivery". :-)
--
73, Cecil
http://www.w5dxp.com

Apparently Mark Morgan thinks that it means "Reserved For Dyslexics".

It is common and polite practice to use the the expanded phrase in the
first useage with the acronym in parenthesis. Then to use the acronym
thereafter is appropriate.

It's kind of funny watching all the anonninnies getting in their last
licks before having to go straight.

Indeed the end of the annymouses May be worth the straitjacket to
imposed

Look Morky..........They're comming to get ya!!

http://pageproducer.innercite.com/bcrowell4/index.html

I reaptet May be
http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/

Roger Leo January 13th 07 05:13 AM

RFD

www.ipunce.blogspot.com

--
di this gruops get moderated? did you get appoointed moderatgor?

[email protected] January 14th 07 05:20 PM

RFD

Indeed the end of the annymouses May be worth the straitjacket to
imposed

Look Morky..........They're comming to get ya!!

On the say so of a Tennessee Nurse placing a single telephone call...

What a psycho.