RadioBanter

-   -   Time for the proclamation (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/113519-time-proclamation.html)

The Late Arky Bob January 13th 07 11:00 PM

Time for the proclamation

Hey Y-man ! ! !

Isn't it time to proclaim a Shortwave Radio event for the evening?

If you let us down again we're gonna post pictures of you and Cindy
McKinney on a very popular web site.

Hey did anybody tell Chicken Fornicator about Kevin's "brush with the
law"?

Sir Sidney promised not to gloat about it but promised that we can
count on him to rub it in.

Somebody Somewhere January 14th 07 01:01 AM

Time for the proclamation

The Late Arky Bob wrote:
Hey Y-man ! ! !

Isn't it time to proclaim a Shortwave Radio event for the evening?

If you let us down again we're gonna post pictures of you and Cindy
McKinney on a very popular web site.

Hey did anybody tell Chicken Fornicator about Kevin's "brush with the
law"?

Sir Sidney promised not to gloat about it but promised that we can
count on him to rub it in.

No! Not the pictures!!!

YOU PEOPLE MAKE ME SICK

You come in here
You don't know what you're talking about
You live with your momma
You're all child molestors
You're all going to jail
In Akinsaw!