RadioBanter

RadioBanter (https://www.radiobanter.com/)
-   General (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/)
-   -   Morkie+Brian: Get your free moderator bypass software to use with new group (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/113925-re-morkie-brian-get-your-free-moderator-bypass-software-use-new-group.html)

[email protected] January 20th 07 03:47 AM

Morkie+Brian: Get your free moderator bypass software to use with new group
 

Chris wrote:
It can be fount at http://newsagent.p7.org.uk/ and you can install it to
get back at the people who have been picking on you. It is called
HipCrime NewsAgent and it will take back the power from the moderators
who are trying to suppress your free speech. NewsAgent eats moderated
groups for breakfast. You can learn how to use it now and be all ready
when the new group goes on line. Post a thousand "gte help" messages to
it on the first day.


Thanks, but I'd rather have the moderators approve each and every
message I post.


Not Lloyd January 20th 07 04:21 AM

i punce sex
 

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Chris wrote:
It can be fount at
http://newsagent.p7.org.uk/ and you can install it

to
get back at the people who have been picking on you. It is called
HipCrime NewsAgent and it will take back the power from the moderators
who are trying to suppress your free speech. NewsAgent eats moderated
groups for breakfast. You can learn how to use it now and be all

ready
when the new group goes on line. Post a thousand "gte help" messages

to
it on the first day.


Thanks, but I'd rather have the moderators approve each and every
message I post.


he just doesn't understand that it is Robeson wisemen and himself that
are ones that to cheat and want to keep the ng about people sex lives

When everybody else has long moved on, it is YOU who continues to harp that
your sex life is being questioned. You keep dredging it up and keep it in
the forefront. Stop your mewling. Act like a grownup.



Not Lloyd January 20th 07 05:37 AM

i punce sex
 

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

Not Lloyd wrote:i punce sex

When everybody else has long moved on,.....

obviously not or you would not post something titled as you did

... it is YOU who continues to harp that
your sex life is being questioned.

no it is you and woger and Steve that isnit on as does Tom form RRCB
you comand of facts is ****ed

You keep dredging it up and keep it in
the forefront.


no you do

Stop your mewling.


I never mew except when playing with my cat

Act like a grownup.


I do care to try it yourself?

I couldn't care less about your deviant proclivities. The exchange of sexual
barbs seems to center mostly around the exchanges you have with Wiseman, and
we all know that he is far from the accepted definition of normal.
Your choice of "flavors" is just that...YOUR choice, and I will not again
mention same. What actions Wiseman undertakes, on the other hand, is not for
you or me to control. I feel that, in his case, the best action to take is
no action. Ignore him. He hates being ignored and shunned and, come to think
of it, is very much like you in that regard.




Bucky Beaver January 20th 07 10:33 AM

woger on RRAPage
 

"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...


Not Lloyd wrote:i punce sex

Act like a grownup.

I do care to try it yourself?

I couldn't care less about your deviant proclivities.


try telling the truth for once in your life you are obessces with other
peoples life mine rogers BB you post about anything but Ham radio in
these gruops

Damn! I'd be more than willing to send you a free Word program that would
correct your spellng.
Reading your posts has given more than one of us a throbbing headache, if we
can even decipher what it is you are trying to say.
Your Dyslexia is an easy out for you...you wield it like a sword to make
excuses for you laziness. And you act as if you are being "set upon". No
pity will be forthcoming from this quarter.




[email protected] January 20th 07 03:08 PM

i punce sex
 

Not Lloyd wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Chris wrote:
It can be fount at
http://newsagent.p7.org.uk/ and you can install it

to
get back at the people who have been picking on you. It is called
HipCrime NewsAgent and it will take back the power from the moderators
who are trying to suppress your free speech. NewsAgent eats moderated
groups for breakfast. You can learn how to use it now and be all

ready
when the new group goes on line. Post a thousand "gte help" messages

to
it on the first day.

Thanks, but I'd rather have the moderators approve each and every
message I post.


he just doesn't understand that it is Robeson wisemen and himself that
are ones that to cheat and want to keep the ng about people sex lives

When everybody else has long moved on, it is YOU who continues to harp that
your sex life is being questioned. You keep dredging it up and keep it in
the forefront. Stop your mewling. Act like a grownup.


Where is Mark's apology?


[email protected] January 21st 07 03:13 PM

wieghty matter of Life and sex
 

wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007 07:08:27 -0800,
wrote:


Not Lloyd wrote:
"an old friend" wrote in message
ups.com...

wrote:
Chris wrote:
It can be fount at
http://newsagent.p7.org.uk/ and you can install it
to
get back at the people who have been picking on you. It is called
HipCrime NewsAgent and it will take back the power from the moderators
who are trying to suppress your free speech. NewsAgent eats moderated
groups for breakfast. You can learn how to use it now and be all
ready
when the new group goes on line. Post a thousand "gte help" messages
to
it on the first day.

Thanks, but I'd rather have the moderators approve each and every
message I post.

he just doesn't understand that it is Robeson wisemen and himself that
are ones that to cheat and want to keep the ng about people sex lives

When everybody else has long moved on, it is YOU who continues to harp that
your sex life is being questioned. You keep dredging it up and keep it in
the forefront. Stop your mewling. Act like a grownup.


Where is Mark's apology?


steve can't make it he can't even post without attacking me and I hope
I will let him, let it drop

Infairness i don't know what I would do if Robeson would simply start
posting like a Human being might, and try and pretend he did not type
what he has typed


You'll never have to worry about that day. Robesin is incapable of
compassion. He is broken.


an_old_friend January 21st 07 06:07 PM

wieghty matter of Life and sex
 

wrote:
wrote:
On 20 Jan 2007 07:08:27 -0800,
wrote:



When everybody else has long moved on, it is YOU who continues to harp that
your sex life is being questioned. You keep dredging it up and keep it in
the forefront. Stop your mewling. Act like a grownup.

Where is Mark's apology?


steve can't make it he can't even post without attacking me and I hope
I will let him, let it drop

Infairness i don't know what I would do if Robeson would simply start
posting like a Human being might, and try and pretend he did not type
what he has typed


You'll never have to worry about that day. Robesin is incapable of
compassion. He is broken.


indeed you are right I will never have to face that day

OTOH a little self reflection never hurt (at least not too much)



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 12:02 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
RadioBanter.com