Old January 28th 07, 10:41 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Default wogger on RRAPage

SameAsB4 wrote:

"The God of Odd Statements" wrote in
message news:On_uh.2369$eH.1594@trnddc05...
SameAsB4 wrote:

"The Real DBurns" wrote in message
news
On Sun, 28 Jan 2007 01:58:30 +0000, The God of Odd Statements wrote:
Woger Wussman wrote:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"

SNIP

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but
a 32
K tag line.....

How sad....
d1ck slides down SameAsB4 throat and we hear a gurgling sound.
Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

Ha, I knew you were going to tell him that eventually.
bot silencer applied.
It has been replying a few posters with this same lame for days.

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$muncher!

Old January 28th 07, 10:45 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Default Demon Turd Responds

Yet more absurdity from the MTV crowd deleted...

72 line response flushed.

Old January 28th 07, 10:58 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Go suck on your daddy's manmeat, cornholee. Everyone knows that you're
light in your loafers, beeeeeyyyyotch!

Is this the best you could come up with?

Sounds as if you are a bit light in the educational arena...

My buttnuggets are Rhodes Scholars compared to your tardboy. Try again,
as$wipe!

So states one whose life is shallow at best.

Who writes your bylines? Rosie O'Donnell?

Old January 28th 07, 10:59 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Semen Lord Of Cornfusion wrote:
Go suck on your daddy's manmeat, cornholee. Everyone knows that you're
light in your loafers, beeeeeyyyyotch!
Is this the best you could come up with?

Sounds as if you are a bit light in the educational arena...

My buttnuggets are Rhodes Scholars compared to your tardboy. Try again,
as$wipe!

So states one whose life is shallow at best.

Who writes your bylines? Rosie O'Donnell?

Who writes yours? Charles Nelson Reilly??? Alf??

Old January 28th 07, 11:04 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

"Henry Schmidt" wrote in message
Semen Lord Of Cornfusion wrote:
Go suck on your daddy's manmeat, cornholee. Everyone knows that

you're
light in your loafers, beeeeeyyyyotch!
Is this the best you could come up with?

Sounds as if you are a bit light in the educational arena...

My buttnuggets are Rhodes Scholars compared to your tardboy. Try again,
as$wipe!

So states one whose life is shallow at best.

Who writes your bylines? Rosie O'Donnell?

Who writes yours? Charles Nelson Reilly??? Alf??

You really should stick to plagiarizing. You are obviously incapable of
deeper thought.

Old January 28th 07, 11:06 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Semen Lord Of Cornfusion wrote:
"Henry Schmidt" wrote in message
Semen Lord Of Cornfusion wrote:
Go suck on your daddy's manmeat, cornholee. Everyone knows that

you're
light in your loafers, beeeeeyyyyotch!
Is this the best you could come up with?

Sounds as if you are a bit light in the educational arena...

My buttnuggets are Rhodes Scholars compared to your tardboy. Try again,
as$wipe!
So states one whose life is shallow at best.

Who writes your bylines? Rosie O'Donnell?

Who writes yours? Charles Nelson Reilly??? Alf??

You really should stick to plagiarizing. You are obviously incapable of
deeper thought.

You should stick to felching farm animals that is obviously what you
excel in, b1tch.
Old January 28th 07, 11:10 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Sounds as if you are a bit light in the educational arena...

My buttnuggets are Rhodes Scholars compared to your tardboy. Try

again,
as$wipe!
So states one whose life is shallow at best.

Who writes your bylines? Rosie O'Donnell?

Who writes yours? Charles Nelson Reilly??? Alf??

You really should stick to plagiarizing. You are obviously incapable of
deeper thought.

You should stick to felching farm animals that is obviously what you
excel in, b1tch.

Now THERE is an intelligent response. Did you learn that in the third grade,
or the fourth?

Go to bed. If your Mommy catches you on the computer she will spank you and
ground you for a week.

Old January 28th 07, 11:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Semen Lord Of Cornfusion wrote:
Sounds as if you are a bit light in the educational arena...

My buttnuggets are Rhodes Scholars compared to your tardboy. Try

again,
as$wipe!
So states one whose life is shallow at best.

Who writes your bylines? Rosie O'Donnell?

Who writes yours? Charles Nelson Reilly??? Alf??
You really should stick to plagiarizing. You are obviously incapable of
deeper thought.

You should stick to felching farm animals that is obviously what you
excel in, b1tch.

Now THERE is an intelligent response. Did you learn that in the third grade,
or the fourth?

Go to bed. If your Mommy catches you on the computer she will spank you and
ground you for a week.

Your dad wants to as$f8ck you while dunking your head in the toilet. You
know he feels closest to you when their are a bunch of buttnuggets
floating around your deformed head. I hear that since your Herpes & AIDs
diagnosis that he know uses three condoms on ya. You are a nasty b1tch.
You really are, as$clown.
Old January 29th 07, 08:12 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

"The Secretary of HomIntern" wrote in message
The God of Odd Statements wrote:
On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 03:05:58 -0500, Woger Wussman did most oddly state:
"The Demon Prince of Absurdity"

SNIP

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but a 32
tag line.....

How sad....

Any minute now, if it hasn't already happened, Monkey-man is going to
accuse you of being "another ying collective wannabe". Incidentally, I
won't date you either.

*yingtard* That buttsnatch doesn't post your ip address moron. All *ying*
collective members post from one ip address. If he's acting

May be we had a common ISP?

retarded and like felching then, yeah, I'd say he's a *ying* collective
wannabe. If not then he's not. Now get back to eating out your mom (bingo)
she just pinched some albino dog$hit and needs her rectum cleaned out. Git
to it, b1tch

Old January 29th 07, 08:20 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc,rec.radio.amateur.policy,alt.autos.mini,alt.homosexual,alt.usenet.kooks

Default The God Of Sodomy wrote..

Woger Wussman wrote:

Leave it to an MTV Bottom Crawler to spew idiocy.

A seventeen year old going on twelve YOA with nothing to offer but
a 32
tag line.....

How sad....

Return to the mental facility from whence you escaped, as$clown!

MTV rules! Next up? Brain fried teenagers with inordinately long sig
lines....

Weren't you busted on "Dateline: To catch a predator" trying to rape
children"? You're a sick pervert, you c0cksucking fag.

TV or internet, each one drains life. You have both tapped on your
glands.
Dateline nabbed you too, perv. When will you learn that kids are not for
your sexual enjoyment, perv

Defame is against law.

Cancel your NAMBLA membership then, perv.

There isn't a way to stop you from defaming people.

i punce in agin [email protected] Policy 0 January 12th 07 04:22 PM
i punce Chassell Clown General 2 November 11th 06 08:59 PM
i punce Chassell Clown Policy 2 November 11th 06 08:59 PM
punce card Policy 6 November 9th 06 12:03 PM