RadioBanter

-   -   mommy morkie (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/116470-re-mommy-morkie.html)

Morkie March 11th 07 05:42 AM

mommy morkie

"Mork's Mann Puss" wrote in message
oups.com...
must have been so proud. ofcourse,look at her choice in
mates....................DEFECTIVE!!

They are most likely not married anyway. Just shacking up. Mark lies a lot.
I suspect that they are merely living together so she can help Mark pay the
utilities.

She seems to refuse to take Mark's last name, and probably with good reason.

Of course this could be one of those New Age arrangements whereby Mark says,
"We are married" and feels that there is no need for a local legal authority
to make it official.