RadioBanter

-   -   Morkie and VE Testing (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/116493-re-morkie-ve-testing.html)

Dee Flint March 11th 07 07:54 PM

Morkie and VE Testing

"Larry" wrote in message
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:43:14 -0400, wrote:
On Sun, 11 Mar 2007 14:39:49 -0400, "Dee Flint"

I ignore all attacks by everyone.

i contiue to take part in them myslef

I refuse to play those games.

"lessor hams soldat Piggly Wiggly"
Any snippage that I choose to do is to simply shorten the post so the
reader does not have to wade through hundreds of words to get to my
comments.

i choose and you are responible for my choices Dee

Very odd writings indeed. Why are you stlaking Dee?

I pity anyone who is not responsible for their own choices. It must be
awful to be at the mercy of everyone in the world.

Dee, N8UZE