Old March 25th 07, 04:47 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Markie squirms and whines

Markie really in a snit because I posted his wedding registry. Boy I
must of really hit a sour note with you on this. Man you really got
your panties in a bunch. I've never quite seen you squirm this much.

ROTFLMAO

Old March 25th 07, 04:49 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 24, 11:47�pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:
Markie really in a snit because I posted his wedding registry. Boy I
must of really hit a sour note with you on this. *Man you really got
your panties in a bunch. *I've never quite seen you squirm this much.

ROTFLMAO

Marqueer is so wound up he posted like four times in a row on one
thread. He really in a snit now.

Old March 25th 07, 05:11 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 25, 12:00�am, wrote:
On 24 Mar 2007 20:47:38 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

Markie really in a snit because I posted his wedding registry. Boy I
must of really hit a sour note with you on this. *Man you really got
your panties in a bunch. *I've never quite seen you squirm this much.

you confesstion to harrassment noted

So is your ignorance.

"Dloyd Lavies" youd better hope I never realiable pentrate your security

You couldn't penetrate a diaper.

http://markmorgansucks.blogspot.com/.../new-year.html
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable

I did not steal anything, and you still haven't answered my question
about the lesbo book.