Old March 26th 07, 01:14 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default (OT) Markie makes a threat....

mark said...
you had better I never find proof of who you are your intrutions into
my wifes online accounts is something I will make you pay for if I
ever get the chance

How are you plan on making me pay? Sounds very threatening, almost
stalking, since you came to MY blog and threaten me.

Now who is stalking who?

Dloyd

Old March 26th 07, 02:03 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default (OT) Markie makes a threat....where is the tharet

On Mar 25, 8:22?pm, wrote:
On 25 Mar 2007 17:14:27 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

mark said...
you had better I never find proof of who you are your intrutions into
my wifes online accounts is something I will make you pay for if I
ever get the chance

How are you plan on making me pay? Sounds very threatening, almost
stalking, since you came to MY blog and threaten me.

yu sweat it it

Not sweating a thing. Instead, I am amused by your reaction to so
little action.

Now who is stalking who?

you are stlaking ME

No there is no stalking by me. No one is forcing you to come to this
group. I don't contact you outside of this group. I only posted one
comment to your blog, but you deleted it, so I don't go there, ever.
However, your a frequent poster to my blog. So it appears that you
certainly stalk after me on cyberspace. So how am I stalking you?
Its like malicious interference on the air. If you and I happen to
squabble over a frequency on the air, its just a disagreement, but
then if I move and you persue me onto a new frequency, then it become
malicious on your part. You persue me onto my blog, thus you have
shown malice in your attempts to stalk me.

you stole and posted my wifes files and I will make you pay

Didn't steal a thing, did a google search and it showed up in the
results. If you wanted to protect this information you should have
used password protection. Then, if I had defeated you protection
system, then certainly you would have a case. However, it was placed
into the public domain, like fruit hanging from a tree on public
property, I just reached out a picked a piece.

make of that what you will

I think your are trying to write a check that you ass can't cash.

the amusing part is you can't claim you are threatened without giving
your real name

I don't claim anything, I think it is amusing with all of your
paranoid unsubstantiated thoughs of being stalked and claims of
cybercrime, I can deal with it like an adult, but apparently you
can't. Nevertheless, it is consistent with you behavior on the group.

Dloyd

Old March 26th 07, 04:19 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default dloyd renagade and cyber terroist

On Mar 25, 11:05?pm, wrote:

wrote:
the amusing part is you can't claim you are threatened without giving
your real name

I don't claim anything, I

yes you have claimed I am stlaking YOU to be stlaking you you MUST
feel threatened that is part anf parcel of the crime it can't exist
without feeling threatened

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

I do feel threatend, I feel very threatend after you posted that you
are going to get me with so much malice. I went and saw a physician
today through the emergency room and recieved medication to deal with
the stress and fear. I demand that you stop stalking me. I demand
that you Cease and Desist from any further threats against me.

Dloyd Laives

Old March 26th 07, 12:02 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:

On Mar 25, 8:22?pm, wrote:
On 25 Mar 2007 17:14:27 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

you are stlaking ME

No there is no stalking by me. *

you just search out everything I may sau and do online

. *So it appears that you
certainly stalk after me on cyberspace.

how can I stlak you? I can't harm you in any way?

How do I know that, you've already made threats that you are going to
kill me if you see me, and you are going to get me. I don't know what
means you have at your disposal.

Old March 26th 07, 12:13 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 25, 11:42�pm, wrote:
On 25 Mar 2007 20:19:15 -0700, "Dloyd Lavies"
wrote:

the amusing part is you can't claim you are threatened without giving
your real name

I don't claim anything, I

yes you have claimed I am stlaking YOU to be stlaking you you MUST
feel threatened that is part anf parcel of the crime it can't exist
without feeling threatened

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com
stealing data from my wifes accounts is unaccaptable
Dloyd Lavies renagade cyber theif and terroist

I do feel threatend, I feel very threatend after you posted that you
are going to get me with so much malice.

then you lied when you said you did not feel threatened

That question never came up. But you have expressed your intention to
commit murder with me as the victim.

how I can not legal comit an actionable threat unless I have the
ability to carry it out, given I lack any ability to find you at this
point lacking you anem or call or even just what state of the unoi you
live in (assuming of course you live in the USA

I don't know what abilities you have, you have already said your
intention is to find my identity and then get me. I asked you
quantify your term of get me, and told me to take it as I interpet,
well I interpet that you plan on murdering me. Therefore, once again I
am demading that you cease (STOP) and further threats against me and
do not post to my blog, or mention my name on any group. Any such
further action will be in direct violation of your states anti
stalking laws.

I went and saw a physician
today through the emergency room and recieved medication to deal with
the stress and fear.

good for you to go and get some meds you have needed them for a long
time, assuming as is rash that I beleive you

but maybe you should thought of that before you expaned your stalking
and harrassment to inculde interfering with my wifes abilty to to
simply shop on line in peace, since I and she MUST assume you may have
stolen more than we know of, prudence deamns we tkae precations

a rational man would have expected a response

I did not expect death threats.

I demand that you stop stalking me.

I can't stalk you without even knowing your name

Yes you can, and have been doing for months

I wil continue to seek such data so I may press my complaint with the
authorities and amazon or anyone else that will listen

I demand
that you Cease and Desist from any further threats against me.

you brought it by claiming you were going to harras me off the web
like you did LLoyd Davies, indeed in the face of your threats to do
that to me I have feel I might even have the right to use deadly force
under Castle dotrine and recent changes in law here in Michigan, to
maintain my freedom of action, if such could be effectively employed

Once again revealing your plans of murder.

but you want to cease desist action against you You prety well have
the power to stop me, would you like to know how?

it is simple you could mind you own bussness

I tried minding my own business, yet you kept on attacking my posts,
and harrassing me.

stop trying to interfere with mine and esp my wife's affairs

I did not interfere with anything, she posted information in a public
accessable profile that had information useful to dispute your claims,
I brought such information to light, and then you threatend me.

stop your hassment of me by means of USENET and your blogs so invasive
cyber searches and efforts to spread sexaul inodeod about me my wife
my familiy etc. *the easiest thing for you to do is to drop the Dlloyd
bit and create another secert ID and be carefull to not leave a any
trail of bread crumbs. you would then prevent from being to threaten
stalk or bother you in any way since I don't know who you are

Stop harrassing me and everyone on the group.

but I make no threats against you at all, I have made promises. I will
seek to extract from you anything I can within the bounds of law. I
will seek to make suffer *to the extent it is within my power, subject
ot the rule of law

Now you change your story, but its too late to take back your threats
of death.

you not I have the power to disengage after all you can find I can't
as easily find you

Lies continued lies...cease and desist any further harrassment of me.

Old March 26th 07, 09:10 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Just another mark morgan stalking thread of Dloyd Lavies

On Mar 26, 4:02?pm, "an old freind" wrote:
On Mar 26, 2:58 pm, "Not Cocksucker Lloyd"

wrote:
On Mar 26, 1:26 pm, "an old freind" wrote:
Lies continued lies...cease and desist any further harrassment of me.

no lies Dloyd you can effectively disenage I can't

So you admit having obsessive compulsive disorder, spammer?

no I made no such admission

Now if only you'd do the rope chair kick thing..........

atmepting to induce suicide in the target is proof of stalking

Just another mark morgan stalking thread

Old March 26th 07, 09:56 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

wrote:
On Mar 26, 1:26 pm, "an old freind" wrote:
Lies continued lies...cease and desist any further harrassment of me.

no lies Dloyd you can effectively disenage I can't

So you admit having obsessive compulsive disorder, spammer?

no I made no such admission

Now if only you'd do the rope chair kick thing..........

atmepting to induce suicide in the target is proof of stalking

Just another mark morgan stalking thread

your name did not apear anywhere dlyd the paranoid unless you are
admitting to being the time turd- Hide quoted text -

Just another mark morgan stalking thread