Old March 26th 07, 10:44 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Mark continues with his stalking and threats of death

Mark Morgan, Amateur Radio Call Sign KB9RQZ, of Chassell, Michigan,
continues to threaten me in direct contrast to the State of Michigan
anti-cyber stalking laws.

The follow excerpts from Mark's post clearly show that he wants to
kill me and is implying the use of deadly force without just cause.

"I will make you pay for if I ever get the chance"

"I will seek to make [you] suffer"

"feel I might even have the right to use deadly force"

"I will take the braodest and most violent to your person"

"threat of death promises of death"

"I want you dead without even knowing your name"

"I can kill you out of hand"

You were the one who brought up killing someone. "Indeed I did"

This is just a look at a small percentage of posts where Mark has
threatend myself and others on the amateur radio news groups with
death and harm.

Mark has clearly and repeatedly threatend my life and/or bodily harm.
I have demanded that he cease (Stop) his harrassment and death threats
upon me in accordance with the anti-stalking laws of the state of
Michigan, yet he continues his deliberate harrassment.

Beware of Mark Morgan KB9RQZ. This individual believes that he can
comment murder without any reprisal whatsoever and has indicted that
if he obtains you personal information he will seek to cause you harm.

Old March 26th 07, 11:34 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Dloyd continues with his stalking

On Mar 26, 5:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

in recent post to his blog and to usenet Dloyd contiues to maintian he
has the right to steal data and ahrrass anyone he likes and be shield
from any harmfull results

IF dloyd truly feel threaened he could simple disappaer from the net
and create a new id and go on

or he could take me and the sherrif dept offer to mediate the
situtaion up

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/03/a...y-calling.html
is an opn letter to Dloyd I will b e publishing shortly to USENET

Old March 26th 07, 11:39 PM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

On Mar 26, 6:34?pm, "an_old_friend" wrote:
On Mar 26, 5:44 pm, "Dloyd Lavies" wrote:

in recent post to his blog and to usenet Dloyd contiues to maintian he
has the right to steal data and ahrrass anyone he likes and be shield
from any harmfull results

IF dloyd truly feel threaened he could simple disappaer from the net
and create a new id and go on

or he could take me and the sherrif dept offer to mediate the
situtaion up

http://kb9rqz.blogspot.com/2007/03/a...to-enity-calli...
is an opn letter to Dloyd I will b e publishing shortly to USENET

Do you think I am going to meet a manic like you in person. IMO you
are as crazy as the guy in Atlanta last year who shot up the court
house, Judges, and Deputies.

I don't think the LE in your community realize how unstable you really
are.