RadioBanter

-   -   Dloyd Lavies cyber vandal and stalker (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/117268-dloyd-lavies-cyber-vandal-stalker.html)

an_old_friend March 27th 07 12:20 AM

Dloyd Lavies cyber vandal and stalker

On Mar 26, 7:14 pm, "Chris" wrote:
In message .com, Mark
Morgan admitted that he is trying to disrupt the news groups by saying,
"... I am aware that I do anoy them and as an inicdental to main main
objective distrupt their NG experence that is regreatble and regrreted
[sic]" -- By so stating, he admits to violating the terms of service of
all major ISPs.

nope nothing says I may not unintetnional dispurt a NG

and your efforts and dloyd to dispurt these NGs is proavble and well
known