RadioBanter

-   -   36 hours (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/117530-36-hours.html)

Roger April 1st 07 10:24 AM

36 hours

So far, so good. 36 wonderful hours without Mark spamming these groups. This
feels like being on a three day mini vacation. See how nice the groups have
become? Even Spam and Cheese is easier to take.

Before retiring for the weekend I will burn some incense, light some votive
candles, and offer a fruit bowl to Buddha while sending my prayers skyward
with the entreaty that Mark never again returns to Usenet.
And while I am doing so I will also beg the Gods to strike Mr. Wiseman's
power lines with the wrath of a million volts, thereby melting his modem
into his floor.
Heck. As long as I am burning incense I may as well ask for two favors
rather than one.

The only thing that would make this better? That Woger be touching his
computer when Odin strikes. Or Mark. Or both.

Davey Vile K8MN SUX April 1st 07 04:59 PM

36 hours

On Apr 1, 5:24 am, "Roger" anon@anon whined at 5: 24 AM (no life
LLoyd?):

Awww...another lonely weekend for you. But aren't they all?

And while I am doing so I will also beg the Gods to strike Mr. Wiseman's
power lines with the wrath of a million volts, thereby melting his modem
into his floor.

Too bad for you he disconnects the phone line and shuts off the
computer. Besides, modems are easy to come by these days. Or haven't
you heard, since you are still using a 28.8 baud one.

Heck. As long as I am burning incense I may as well ask for two favors
rather than one.

You really shouldn't burn weed in that apartment, well, hopefully that
filthy carpet will catch on fire and you are too doped up to get out
in time.

The only thing that would make this better? That Woger be touching his
computer when Odin strikes. Or Mark. Or both.

Let's hope your ****ty car breaks down with you stuck in it on the
interstate in front to two fully loaded, speeding Mack trucks and you
end up looking like you are in a sardine can.