RadioBanter

-   -   VX-7r intermittent ctcss problem (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/120484-vx-7r-intermittent-ctcss-problem.html)

[email protected] June 14th 07 09:44 AM

VX-7r intermittent ctcss problem

Im trying to access a local repeater I have set my vfo 1 to the
145.6375 which is output frequency and -60 shift for transmitting with
a tone of 71.9 however when i check on my scanner the ctcss tone
transmission is intermittent could somebody tell me the correct
setting i need in the menus to make sure im doing it right.

Many Thanks,

Jonny

Also how do i scan for ctcss tone (i dont understand maual on this lol)

Steve Lowe July 26th 07 05:59 PM

VX-7r intermittent ctcss problem

Hi

Did you get it sorted my 1 day old VX-rR appears to have the same
problem

Regards

Steve.

On Thu, 14 Jun 2007 01:44:11 -0700 wrote:

Im trying to access a local repeater I have set my vfo 1 to the
145.6375 which is output frequency and -60 shift for transmitting with
a tone of 71.9 however when i check on my scanner the ctcss tone
transmission is intermittent could somebody tell me the correct
setting i need in the menus to make sure im doing it right.

Many Thanks,

Jonny

Also how do i scan for ctcss tone (i dont understand maual on this lol)

- Steve Lowe
- E-Mail :

- Before Replying Remove .NO.SPAM
- UK Resident although my e-mail address is usa.net