Old June 20th 07, 11:36 AM posted to rec.radio.amateur.misc

Default Please Advice what should i choose!

Good Evening
I’m thinking about getting a credit card with cash back reward
program. But I don’t know if there is a trick in it. May be I will
never spend enough money to be eligible for the reward. Please, give
me advice. Help me with the deals at

fidelity investments 529 reward
cards

guarantee approval for credit cards
with poor credit.com

credit card 500 fico

premier bank preapproved mastercard 761
493 105 zip

get a car today gauranteed

-------------= Posted from Ugroups.com =-------------
---= Fast & Free Web Portal to Usenet Newsgroups =---