RadioBanter

-   -   Daiwa PS-304 schematic? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/125295-daiwa-ps-304-schematic.html)

Bill Jones September 24th 07 11:28 PM

Daiwa PS-304 schematic?

I have a Daiwa PS-304 power supply. It's still working, but I'm
having some problems with it. I don't seem to have a schematic for it.
Does anyone have a copy of a schematic for it that they can provide?
Thanks. Bill N3JLQ

mark68 October 2nd 10 09:50 PM

Hi bill
I was given a ps-304 a year or so by a fellow ham i had the problem repairing it due to lack of information, but i managed to find the circuit and repair it, i found the information on www.mods.dk, if you have problems getting it. i have a copy of it if you still would like it let me know and i will email it to you. regards mark (m1tvr)