RadioBanter

-   -   Motorola p2100 specs (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/125429-motorola-p2100-specs.html)

[email protected] September 28th 07 09:22 AM

Motorola p2100 specs

Can anyone tell me anything about the p2100 I've looked over google
and not managed to find a single reference, I know its a RADIUS but
beyond that I am stuck, I am wanting to know if they are programmable
similar to the HT600e's and if they can be made compatible with my
600e's

Martin
)

kimberly2380 January 15th 09 05:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by (Post 595452)
Can anyone tell me anything about the p2100 I've looked over google
and not managed to find a single reference, I know its a RADIUS but
beyond that I am stuck, I am wanting to know if they are programmable
similar to the HT600e's and if they can be made compatible with my
600e's

Martin
)

if you got the details from anywhere else then can you give some to me also!!!! i want...thanks in advance

Kimmerly Anderson
merino wool suit