RadioBanter

-   -   Hello - newbie here (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/146734-hello-newbie-here.html)

HB9RJW September 18th 09 12:43 PM

Hello - newbie here

Hi all.

I reactivated my Hobby (HAM-radio) a couple of months ago. My interests are to drive motorbike, to hike and, if the weather is as bad as today, to think aubout small project. e.g. a cat-Interface for a PA wich was built 40 Years ago a long time before cat became a technical meaning ;-)

73, Andy

jonedevis December 8th 09 05:05 AM

Hi to all.
My name is Jone and I have just recently join this site.
I am here to interact with people and definitely get the
information regarding this community.
Glad to join this site.