RadioBanter

-   -   Where to start? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/163101-where-start.html)

Thedarklord April 6th 11 02:13 AM

Where to start?

Hey, The Dark Lord here :)

Just a friendly hello. I've been a longtime lurker for a while so I thought it time to say hello.
This is a great forum to be a member of and after looking at the threads I think I shoulda joined sooner :D
What do you recommend first, any members I can ask for advice?

Cheers
TDL

Johnson11 April 28th 11 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thedarklord (Post 740940)
Hey, The Dark Lord here :)

Just a friendly hello. I've been a longtime lurker for a while so I thought it time to say hello.
This is a great forum to be a member of and after looking at the threads I think I shoulda joined sooner :D
What do you recommend first, any members I can ask for advice?

Cheers
TDL

I hope you will have some good time here and will find some new good friends.. :)