RadioBanter

-   -   replacement for a president HR2510 NEED HELP! (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/163692-replacement-president-hr2510-need-help.html)

tazandtig2000 April 15th 11 01:18 PM

replacement for a president HR2510 NEED HELP!

Several years ago I was very active in the CB radio world. I had a president HR2510. My interest faded, and I needed some money, so like a fool, I sold my equipment. I am looking to get involved again, and want a radio with similar features to the HR2510. I am having ALOT of difficulty finding one. Can anyone recommend a radio with similar features to my old baby, or know where I can get another president HR2510? You're help is greatly appreciated.

Sharpknife October 8th 11 02:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tazandtig2000 (Post 742402)
Several years ago I was very active in the CB radio world. I had a president HR2510. My interest faded, and I needed some money, so like a fool, I sold my equipment. I am looking to get involved again, and want a radio with similar features to the HR2510. I am having ALOT of difficulty finding one. Can anyone recommend a radio with similar features to my old baby, or know where I can get another president HR2510? You're help is greatly appreciated.

I am in this exact same situation and really wish I had my 2510 now.