RadioBanter

-   -   What is your favoriets camera? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/174525-what-your-favoriets-camera.html)

HonsMemnelest October 23rd 11 12:31 AM

What is your favoriets camera?

hi
i thing buy panasonic camera. What is your recommendation model?
Thanks...

lucy2011 October 23rd 11 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonsMemnelest (Post 772535)
hi
i thing buy panasonic camera. What is your recommendation model?
Thanks...

Samsung and Canon of course. I got a samsung and plan to buy Canon.

JACKADEN June 11th 12 12:46 PM

i like Samsung and Sony cameras

Johnnie November 1st 12 01:34 PM

I currently use Canon Cameras and a Fuji Point and Shoot. Picture quality is superb. Good Luck with your choice.

pankaj875767 May 5th 22 09:03 AM

nikon

Low-Light Performance. Over the past two years, few people would disagree that Nikon has generally served up superior low-light cameras than the comparable Canons
to know more please visit
Bathmate