RadioBanter

-   -   Triplett 630 NA Meter Needle Problem (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/185243-triplett-630-na-meter-needle-problem.html)

fsphotos April 26th 12 11:29 PM

Triplett 630 NA Meter Needle Problem

I bought a Triplett 630 on eBay that has a problem with its needle swinging even with the most gentle movement. When you handle the meter the needle swings back and forth and takes a while to settle down. Any suggestion on what is causing the needle to swing so freely? Can it be be adjusted? Appreciate any help.

JACKADEN June 11th 12 12:57 PM

brother check it to a good mechanic..

fsphotos August 1st 14 06:50 PM

Update: Found out that the meter is open.

Quote:

Originally Posted by JACKADEN (Post 791864)
brother check it to a good mechanic..

Jeff, KJ4RWH November 13th 15 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by fsphotos (Post 822950)
Update: Found out that the meter is open.

Hmm... Did the ad say "untested"? I am really tired of receiving items that are either dead or some unnamed defect.