RadioBanter

-   -   For Agent Smith (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/23937-re-agent-smith.html)

Rain Maker July 8th 03 04:14 AM

For Agent Smith

"Agent Smith" wrote in message
news:40000222.7504961@feednread...
*snipped the bull*****

Now here's proof of the trolling, flooding jackass that you are.

The message that you replied to was posted nowhere else but
rec.radio.shortwave and you're dumb trolling, flooding ass cross-posts the
reply to rec.radio.scanner & rec.radio.amateur.misc.

Now why would you do that? What could possess you to crosspost that message
to two other groups and not just reply in rec.radio.shortwave? Could it be
to be a trolling asshole? I think so.

Make no doubt about it folks. With this kind of stupidity at work here, it
looks like our spamming, flooding & trolling man is Agent Smith. A man who
continues to ridicule a man in the phony email address he posts with.

I kind of like that idea though, so from now on all my posts will include
the phony email address of

Thank you and goodnight. :)