RadioBanter

-   -   Need Ten Tec Delta Help (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/23941-need-ten-tec-delta-help.html)

Tim English July 9th 03 12:26 AM

Need Ten Tec Delta Help

Does anyone know if the Ten Tec Delta has an amp replay out out ? I
believe it does as I can hear a relay with a slight delay when I key
the rig on CW. But there doesn't seem to be an output for it unless it
comes out of the accessory jack. My Delta manual gives NO info about
this accessory jack nor is there a schematic in the manual. Can anyone
help ? My Corsair 2 has a clearly marked aux T/R output that comes out
on an RCA jack.
--
Tim, K8TJ
(ex-WB8OGM)