Old July 14th 03, 05:44 AM
hugh

Default Fred Again??

Paranoia can be treated you know!
So everyone who posts here is the same person?
But you seem to post only off topic. What does
that say about you? Hmm?

Rain Maker wrote:
"The Fake Agent Smith" wrote in message

Ya don't suppose that old Fred Hambrecht,

No. It's only you. About a month ago I actually believed your stupid little
cover up but now that I see how you work and know that it isn't me or Fred
or any of the people you choose as your victim that is doing the flooding.
It's all you Fake Smith. From Frog, Altopia, Dizum... It's all one person.
YOU!

Anyone that has been critical of you has shortly afterwords been made the
target of your floods including:

Myself

The real Agent Smith that posts from Cox.net not a remailer

Lord Floyd
Don Souter
GM
Patrick Carter or Patrick C
L Ron Hubbard
Stagger Lee
Wilf Kelly
RedOctober90
RFCOMMSYS
JJ
Frank White
Pabst
Spaced Invader

It's becoming all too clear to everyone in these groups, who you are and
what you're all about.