RadioBanter

-   -   This is no time for a month's vacation, Georgie, your war's not won.Our troops are dying. (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/24124-re-no-time-months-vacation-georgie-your-wars-not-won-our-troops-dying.html)

Dean Arthur August 12th 03 09:01 PM

This is no time for a month's vacation, Georgie, your war's not won.Our troops are dying.

We need our kids home. Leave the countries to the ragheads who seem
quite adept at killing anyone who might attempt to sacrifice others than
themselves to the ephemeral concept of justice. Especially in
countries where sanctity of life is at the bottom of a very long must
have list