RadioBanter

-   -   Art Bell W6OBB returns to AM Radio (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/24330-re-art-bell-w6obb-returns-am-radio.html)

Roy Lewallen September 18th 03 09:05 PM

Art Bell W6OBB returns to AM Radio

Maybe we can finally get an explanation of how the cross field antenna
works, why fractal antennas are the best of all possible antennas, how
"critical coupling" works to get impossible gain, what happens when a
wave of average power bounces off our final amp, and some of the other
mysteries that have been plaguing us over at r.r.a.antenna. I've
suspected the answers lie with aliens, black helicopters, chemtrails, or
maybe a chi vortex, so I'm sure Art can set us straight.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

xyz September 18th 03 10:39 PM

Roy Lewallen wrote in message ...
Maybe we can finally get an explanation of how the cross field antenna
works, why fractal antennas are the best of all possible antennas, how
"critical coupling" works to get impossible gain, what happens when a
wave of average power bounces off our final amp, and some of the other
mysteries that have been plaguing us over at r.r.a.antenna. I've
suspected the answers lie with aliens, black helicopters, chemtrails, or
maybe a chi vortex, so I'm sure Art can set us straight.

Roy Lewallen, W7EL

If he remembers to bring both oars with him this time and if he puts them
both in the water. Otherwise, it will be the same ol samo!

Dean -- W4IHK

Joe LeKostaj September 19th 03 05:12 PM

HAW! Good one, Roy. All those topics are right up Art Bell's alley. I
would also add those stick-on "antenna amplifiers" for cellphones that
are advertised in junk-mail liquidation catalogs.

-Joe K9LY