RadioBanter

-   -   75Mhz Power Meter Design ?? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/24773-75mhz-power-meter-design.html)

mindy October 21st 03 06:53 PM

75Mhz Power Meter Design ??

Hi All

I need to design a "Low Cost" power meter for R/C freq. band.
75 MHz.

I build Battle Bots as a hobby (IE: Waste of time) and we are having a
hard time determining actual RF receive level and the RF background
energy produced by the motors and other stuff.

I would like the input to have a bandpass filter centered around
75mhz.

I want to use a BNC for the input and a voltage output
that will run to a simple volt meter.

I would like the sensitive from +10db to -60db.

Any suggestions would be helpful.

Thanks
Mark