RadioBanter

-   -   A Book About Roger (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/24798-re-book-about-roger.html)

Ole Bignose October 26th 03 01:17 AM

A Book About Roger

"hammer007" wrote in message
ROTFLMAO !

Roll Call tonight, just before Lib Net,

hammer007

Do people REALLY still check into the Liberty Net ???????

Jeeze I thought those old right wing mega-farting
gasbags would have all died off by now of morbid
obesity related health complications (too many Big
Macs) by now.

Don't tell me I have to fire up the ole R-71A tonight!
Are they still on 3850 or wherever it was?