RadioBanter

-   -   Need battery for Motorola Triton MP+ Handheld VHF (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/24805-need-battery-motorola-triton-mp-handheld-vhf.html)

Ben Arnold October 26th 03 03:27 PM

Need battery for Motorola Triton MP+ Handheld VHF

Hi,

I'm looking for replacement batteries for my Motorola Triton MP+ handheld VHF.
7.5V NiCad, has a serial number on the inside of the battery back that reads
HNN9626A 705 LK

Thanks!

Dr. Anton Squeegee October 26th 03 04:50 PM

In article , biker35
@earthlink.net says...

Hi,

I'm looking for replacement batteries for my Motorola Triton MP+ handheld VHF.
7.5V NiCad, has a serial number on the inside of the battery back that reads
HNN9626A 705 LK

I'm a Motorola reseller, and I just got through checking the
online system. That part number is long since discontinued.

I would suggest contacting Aloha Batteries
(http://www.alohabatteries.com). I bought a pack for my MT2000 from them
with very good results.

--
Dr. Anton Squeegee, Director, Dutch Surrealist Plumbing Institute
(Known to some as Bruce Lane, KC7GR)