RadioBanter

-   -   Yaesu FT-1500M ? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/24883-yaesu-ft-1500m.html)

Henry Kolesnik November 10th 03 05:29 PM

Yaesu FT-1500M ?

I was haviing problems with the squelch so I performed a reset, and you need
4 baby fingers to do that! Since the reset I've lost ARS, I have no
repeater offset and regardless of what I do I can't get that funtion to
respond. All the other menu functions respond per the manual. Have I done
something wrong or is there a trick? Is there a 1500 user group, I found
one listing for mods but that's it.
tnx
hank wd5jfr