RadioBanter

-   -   Echolink Interface (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/24922-echolink-interface.html)

Dick November 20th 03 03:42 AM

Echolink Interface

I have a Echolink WB2REM interface with encloser and I will include all
cables.It is now setup and in use,but I am going to part with it.I will sell
it complete for $55.00 shipped to your door.
I don't use it anymore as it sits hooked to my computer and radio.So here is
a great working setup ready to go.Email me if interested.