RadioBanter

-   -   Where's Pork Butt???????????????????????????????? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/24976-wheres-pork-butt.html)

Tom D. December 1st 03 10:06 PM

Where's Pork Butt????????????????????????????????

There was a fellow on the air quite a while ago that called himself
Pork Butt and was always interfering with communications of all types.
I would hear him day and night. Did the FCC finally take him off the
air?

Why did he call himself Pork Butt? Was it only because he was fat or
was there another reason. I don't remember what his call was so maybe
someone can come up with that.

73s de Tom

LRod December 2nd 03 12:44 AM

On 1 Dec 2003 14:06:25 -0800, (Tom D.) wrote:

There was a fellow on the air quite a while ago that called himself
Pork Butt and was always interfering with communications of all types.
I would hear him day and night. Did the FCC finally take him off the
air?

Why did he call himself Pork Butt? Was it only because he was fat or
was there another reason. I don't remember what his call was so maybe
someone can come up with that.

Didn't you ask this question a few weeks ago? Didn't the answers then
satisfy you? Even if you didn't, I'm sure a web search would yield the
answers you seek.

Basically, I think you're a troll trying to stir things up.

LRod

Master Woodbutcher and seasoned termite

Shamelessly whoring my website since 1999

http://www.woodbutcher.net

8fez December 3rd 03 01:17 PM

"Tom D." wrote in message
m...
There was a fellow on the air quite a while ago that called himself
Pork Butt (.......much ignorant drivel snipped)

"PorkButt" was the name coined by someone
in NC to describe someone else during the old
14.313 wars of a generation ago.

May I suggest you try the newsgroup: "rec.radio.cb"

There is currently an unrestricted flame war going on
in that newsgroup that is worthy of all the sillyness of
14.313 of years ago. Please consider migrating to that
newsgroup as you will be in your element and will have
many fans ready to light-onto your postings like flies
to fresh cowshi+

LW December 4th 03 06:17 PM

(Tom D.) wrote ...
There was a fellow on the air quite a while ago that called himself
Pork Butt and was always interfering with communications of all types.
I would hear him day and night. Did the FCC finally take him off the
air?

Go to rec.radio.scanner.flame_fest and ping a certain Mr. Davies,
N0VFP.

He fancied himself quite an expert on (among other things) the former
WB2OTK.

As another poster suggested, a google group search might yield some
informative results, also. Your search results might be enhanced if
you limit the search to rec.radaio and alt.radio .