Old December 12th 03, 04:33 PM
Home of The Perfect Storm

Default FS Kenwood TM 732 Dual Band, Standard C5900 Tri Band

I have for sale a nice dual band Kenwood TM-732 with the removable face
plate.This radio has no problems and is in great condition and works
great.I am asking $250.00 for it.If interested please email me.

I have a Standard C5900 Tri Band radio with 2 meter,70 cm,and 6 meters.Comes
with manual,seperation kit but not sure if we still have the box.Yes we do
have the box for it.This is one of the greatest radios out there.I really
don't care to sell it but I have no more use for it in my wifes car
anymore.She wants the Yaesu FT-90 I have instead.(Some woman are like that).
I am asking $500.00 shipped to your door.Please email me or call
978-281-3359

Old April 4th 09, 03:36 AM
Junior Member

Are these radio still for sale?