RadioBanter

-   -   HELP 2SAT (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25330-help-2sat.html)

Al Cristaldi December 17th 03 08:47 PM

HELP 2SAT

Looking for assistance for an Icom IC-2SAT. Rig working fine and turned off,
when turned on later only squelch and no display. I can adjust the squelch
and that's about it. Uncertain if this is a common problem with this rig and
whether there's a quick fix. Any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks
and 73

Al KK7GV