RadioBanter

-   -   2m horz loop ants where????? (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25361-2m-horz-loop-ants-where.html)

[email protected] December 23rd 03 01:04 AM

2m horz loop ants where?????

I am looking for the website location/companies of two meter horz antennas.
So far I have found one, would appreciate your help. thanks in advance. 73
"remove 'z' from email address

Radioman December 23rd 03 04:28 PM

wrote:

I am looking for the website location/companies of two meter horz antennas.
So far I have found one, would appreciate your help. thanks in advance. 73
"remove 'z' from email address

Decide if you want Yagi or Quad. Now build one. You only need to flip your
beam 90 degrees to change from vertical to horizontal. I got my plans from
arrl.net. I started at google.com. Search engines are your friend

Steve Silverwood December 27th 03 07:46 AM

In article ,
says...
I am looking for the website location/companies of two meter horz antennas.
So far I have found one, would appreciate your help. thanks in advance. 73
"remove 'z' from email address

Which one did you already find?

--

-- //Steve//

Steve Silverwood, KB6OJS
Fountain Valley, CA
Email:

[email protected] December 30th 03 05:51 PM

On Sat, 27 Dec 2003 07:46:19 GMT, Steve Silverwood wrote:

In article ,
says...
I am looking for the website location/companies of two meter horz antennas.
So far I have found one, would appreciate your help. thanks in advance. 73
"remove 'z' from email address

Which one did you already find?

I think I have found the 'big ones', three, I am now looking for a ham operator
that I bought a big wheel from at Belton several years back, can you help.
I took a long time to install the 'big wheel' and before I got it up,,, recieived 'non glowing
reports',,, soooo, I was slow in installing,,,, (years), but not that it is in the air,,, fairly
pleased,,, would like to "co phase"?? if I can find another one.?? (yeah, I know how this
sounds, it was mostly a case of 'other irons') thanks. 73
"remove 'z' from email address