RadioBanter

-   -   DONATIONS NEEDED (https://www.radiobanter.com/general/25376-donations-needed.html)

N2ION December 25th 03 10:41 PM

DONATIONS NEEDED

Long Island Mobile Amateur Radio Club (LIMARC), is looking for DONATIONS of
"Ham" gear, like triband beams, rigs, and towers, to be used for our Emergency
Communication Stations, and Field Day.

If you have any old equipment that you're not using anymore, and would like to
donate it to our cause, we will make sure that you get a nice letter, for a tax
deduction, from our club.
We really need your help, so please try to assist us in any way that you can.

Thanks in advance